Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Sun and Showers.

Early showers were followed by a mainly sunny morning. I watched a rainbow grow from a little splash of colour above the farmhouse to a clearer streak disappearing up into the clouds. 
While I'm doing my exercises in my study the cats often hang around or even join in though it's only so that they are close to the one who feeds them. Yesterday Speedy sat on my stomach as I did the bridge position and gently pulsed up and down. Today I had idly plaited my hair in a fish tail all the way to the end so it resembled a rope which then tempted Speedy to attack the end. I didn't mind as I was planning to wash my hair later and by the time Peter looked in to say he was on his way out, Speedy had the whole rope of hair between his paws and in his mouth as I lay on my back doing my knee exercises.
Peter went out into the manic crowds to do the final supermarket shop. I did a little present wrapping and had a long session trying to master the words of all the songs we are singing at the wedding. I think only about half of the choir will be there as it is during the day and some members will be at work. There's no pressure to sing at these events, you just sign up if you want to be there. Peter says it's easier to learn the words for the bass parts as a lot of the time they are just repeating a single word or sound. 
Just had to post this photo of Romas and Laura's new French Bulldog pup, Rhubarb. Look at those ears! 

1 comment: