Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 6 December 2018

Wet.


It's been a dismally grey day and raining for most of the time. The highlight of the day was possibly the window salesmen knocking on the door to hand out a leaflet and ask if we needed any new windows. They were out of luck as our windows are all new, not that I would do business with anyone who came calling at the door. Nothing else of note today apart from collating my September, October and November notes ready to write up autumn in my journal. Oh and I poured some whiskey over the Christmas cakes.
The white orchid in the sitting room is finally starting to loose its flowers, a whole six months after they first appeared. Most of my other orchids are smaller flowered and don't last quite so long.

No comments: