Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Grey.

First thing this morning the sky was blue(ish) but by the time I walked into town the sun was shining weakly through the overcast sky. From then it simply got greyer and colder. When I got back from town I really could have curled up on the sofa and gone to sleep. After a cup of tea it was time to start the evening exercises as a warm up for Pilates.
In town I got some books at the library then joined the queue at the Post Office. I used the self service machine with some assistance from the member of staff who whizzed my cards through. At least all my cards have been posted. I thought I was early with my UK cards but when I got home there was our first card from a former neighbour of ours. Our card should get to her in a day or so.
Most of our presents to the family will be of the home-made/baked variety and I was pleased to find this Christmas themed tin to put goodies in.


1 comment:

happyone said...

I've already received some cards too. Haven't written mine out yet. I've cut way down on my list.
I too like to bake gifts.