Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 3 December 2018

Windy.

Today's photos are some of the ones I took while waiting outside Rosemoor.
Today has been very windy with some heavy showers. It was a good thing I went to the garage to check the water trays as one of them was nearly filled right to the top. I feel better now that they've all been emptied as it keeps the whole garage drier if there isn't water falling on to the floor.
Have finally got my Christmas letter printed, an awkward job as my pc has neither Word nor printer. At least there is an upgraded version of notepad but sending it as an attachment to Peter for printing also caused problems. Once the letter was done I thought I might as well get on and write all my Christmas cards, not just the ones that are going abroad. Too often I end up sending cards and parcels at the last minute and hoping that they get there in time. When I opened my address book I came across an old Christmas card list and thought I would be super efficient and rewrite the list with all the addresses to save having to look them up each year. I had reached the second to last name, turned to the appropriate page in the address book and out fell last year's list ….. with addresses.
While Peter was out shopping I baked some more peanut and chocolate cookies as Peter was down to the last one in the box. I was very restrained and only ate one cookie, for test purposes of course.  



1 comment:

happyone said...

I don't have a printer either and have to send things to Ken to print. : )