Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 21 February 2023

More Wood.

It feels as if it is getting colder though we had the sun break through occasionaly today. Once I came home from town I was happy just to watch the view's ever changing palette of blues and greys
I wasn't that keen to go to town being tired from a late night and spoiled by Peter doing all the dump trips. However he can't go at the moment so off I went. I got rid of all the wood and glass from the cupboard before doing some shopping and picking up a few reductions at Morrisons. I also stopped in town to see if a frame I ordered is ready yet but the frame place is only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. My last stop was at the builders' merchants on the way home to buy some wood to for the shelves. They're a local firm and a bit more expensive than the national chains but I mentioned our builder's name and they gave me the trade discount. I also discovered that I can fit standard 2.4m lengths of wood in my tiny car. I had brought along a saw in case I needed to cut the wood to get it in but I was able to slide it down into the passenger footwell.
Once home I collapsed into the armchair then did my Duo Lingo before blogging and I'll be off to Pilates soon.

Some more photos from Sunday including a history of Ty Glyn.





Fairground mirrors are always fun.

 

No comments: