Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 9 February 2023

Yet More Tiles.

Usually I say that my photo doesn't do the sky/sunset justice and that reality was a lot better but today I have to say the opposite. While we did have blue skies I don't recall seeing them this glorious azure blue. The camera was being very generous. 
However it was a bright day and would have been perfect for a walk but of course Thursday is Welsh class day. The practice we had on Monday paid off as the first half of the class was all about to have. I felt a lot more comfortable constructing the sentences and didn't need to keep looking at my notes.
The replacement tiles arrived this morning and it looks like these are the ones we'll go with. I still wish I could find a marbled tile with a whiter background and the large square ones do look better but I can compromise. The lino matches well so at least that's sorted. I was thinking about the colour to go on the walls above the tiles, wondering which shade of blue would tone well when I had a flash of inspiration. I held one of the broken bits up against the light blue of the toilet walls and they go together very well.
My ribs are a lot better today but I thought I'd better give tonight's disco aerobics a miss to be on the safe side. There's an awful lot of flinging my arms about not to mention deep breathing when I run out of puff. That's a shame as I really enjoy the class but I'd rather not set my ribs off again.
 

1 comment:

MELODY JACOB said...

Glad your ribs are much better. Thanks for sharing.
New post:https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/02/a-key-element-for-business-growth-and-development.html