Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 10 March 2009

A Misty Morning.

I caught these views of the sun rising over misty hills as I drove into work this morning.

It's been quite cold today with sunny spells. We've still got the central heating on and Romas is splitting and bringing down the last of the logs so we can have roaring fires in the evenings.




3 comments:

Marrisa said...

Central heating?? Whats that then!? Unless you are extremely lucky or buy a new build central heating will be a thing of the past when you come over here! So enjoy it whilst you can. Lovely photos xx

happyone said...

Hope your misty morning turned into a sunny day. :-)

Domestic Executive said...

I beg to differ with Marrisa. If you're sensible you'll get a house that has heating. They are like gold dust so build your own! I've been warm and toasty whilst the southerly has blown through.

These mists look chilly!