Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 6 March 2009

A Wet End To The Week.


This morning there was a heavy frost and a little ice on the road. Snow still remains on the north facing slopes.

Looking towards Shirwell with Youlston Park in the midground.


Apologies for this blurry shot but I was driving home along the main road when I came across this flock of geese who had decided to go for a wander. Luckily they were heading back home and I passed their owner who was rounding them all up. Naughty geese. We're now back to Devon mists and very low clouds giving a soft rain on the tops of the hills.

2 comments:

Domestic Executive said...

It's strange to see wet instead of just blanket snow. I love the first two pictures in particular showing the light and scope of the weather. Hope it hasn't plans to rain all weekend for you.

Catching the Magic said...

Wonderful photographs x