Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Snow Warning !

Left school quite late though I only overran by 15 mins. It would have been so much better if we hadn't had to go through the profiles but just talked through my notes and any concerns the parents had. Well that's the system this year. It's been very wet today so I decided to brighten up today's post with some of last year's garden flowers. It's hard to remember how lovely the garden looked in the summer.
This honeysuckle covers one wall of the house.


These are all varieties of hardy geranium which is the star plant in my garden.
The weather forecast is giving out snow warnings for the next couple of days so I've taken the usual precautions and left the car at the top of the hill.



2 comments:

happyone said...

Oh, hope you don't get the snow. The snow is still around here. It's been so cold that it hasn't melted much but by the weekend it is supposed to be 60!!
Nice to see some bright flowers. :-)

Domestic Executive said...

It's been reported as the coldest winter in years in the UK. Great to see these pictures of summer will bring for you. Evenutally!