Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 30 March 2009

Those Pesky Buzzards.

It was so hard to wake up this morning. Every cell in my body was screaming 'It's only 5.00' and I couldn't even open my eyes till 6.30. I think it'll be an early night tonight. There was a pretty sunrise this morning but not special enough to have me running up the hill before I was fully awake.
School was fine apart from having staff meetings at lunchtime as well as after school because a book rep was coming to see us. Actually the books were very good and fitted in well with the phonics scheme we are using but they are not cheap.
On my way home the buzzards were teasing me again. They always seem to perch on the one telegraph pole on the bend in the road where it would be dangerous to stop and when they're on the other poles they wait until I slow down to take a photo, (driving while trying to look into the camera and focus is not to be recommended), and then they fly off.


1 comment:

Domestic Executive said...

You got it!

Thanks for that. The pains of changing clocks!