Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 7 March 2009

Paperwork.

There was a pretty sunrise this morning but it wasn't spectacular enough to have me racing up outside at 7.00 . After a leisurely breakfast and blog browse I decided that as the forecast was for rain later I'd take advantage of the dry morning and do some work in the garden.
A few plants have suffered this winter but the sedums are looking fresh and green.
The giant purple alliums are growing nicely and judging by the number of small plants , in years to come there will be a spectacular display.
Once the rain set in it was back to sorting out my paperwork. so much stuff is being thrown away and my files have never been so tidy, ( though I'm still looking for some papers). Then it was a marathon session going through 10 years worth of pay slips, which thankfully I kept, trying to extract the information which will enable me to calculate the number of supply hours I worked at the same time as having various part time contracts which were also included on the same payslips. For most of the years the payslips don't actually show the number of hours only the pay so I shall be carrying on with that job tomorrow. Oh joy !

2 comments:

Catching the Magic said...

Now there's a good reason to hold on to all that paperwork! Good luck!

Domestic Executive said...

I remember throwing out all my payslips and other debris in our life laundry before we left the UK. Once you've got the information for you applications think how good it will feel for you to do the same!