Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Some More Snow.

Looked out of the window this morning to see a thin layer of snow on the ground. It wasn't too bad but at least I was spared that awful sinking feeling of " How am I going to get to work?"

A quick stomp up the hill and once I'd cleared the snow from the windscreen it was a steady drive into school. Even in Barnstaple we had some snow showers but nothing settled. The forecast is still for low temperatures tonight so once again I've left the Micra at the top of the hill. My walk down was accompanied by yet another snow shower.
Parents' evenings are now finally over, the parents seem happy though on a few occasions I did have to be diplomatic about progress and behaviour.

2 comments:

happyone said...

That picture sure is pretty. What a great scene!!

Domestic Executive said...

With all the sit ups and walking with the snow your fitness regime has really kept up over the winter!