Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 27 March 2009

Travelling Hen.

Some people carry dogs in their cars. I drive around with a chicken on the front seat. This was one of my ex-battery hens returning home after a day in school. No more pet visits but it has been fun for the children.
Lots of heavy showers today , I'm sure there was hail in the rain that soaked me first thing this morning. The rain clouds do make for dramatic skyscapes, this one was on my journey home tonight.

2 comments:

Domestic Executive said...

She looks right comfy in her cage. Could she see out of the window?

happyone said...

The kids sure got to see a wide variety of pets and animals.