Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Ultra Cute Puppies.

It's been a fun day today. First of the pet visits was a pair of gerbils. They were left to spend the day in the classroom, (I wired the cage door shut in case of accidents).
They were the inspiration for this playdough model. Their presence was soon overshadowed by .........


.... three adorable five week old springer spaniel puppies. They were so gorgeous, so soft and cuddly, they just made my heart melt. This little one that I was holding kept snuggling up and snuffling, I had to keep reminding myself to let the children have a stroke and ask questions. For some reason we had an awful lot of visitors to our class this morning.
Tomorrow our visitor is a cat and we've the offer of a visit from a bearded dragon and a corn snake for Thursday.





This was the birdsong in the garden this morning before I set off for work. I'm just getting used to using the video setting on my camera so it's not very good . I think the ticking noise must be something to do with the camera, or more probably my watch which I wear on my right wrist!

2 comments:

happyone said...

I want one of those puppies!!! They are adorable!!

Domestic Executive said...

Birdsong. Wonderful even with the clicking. Thanks for making such an effort to share a British Spring.

I'd offer up the bassets for a visit to your school if it weren't so darn far!