Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 14 March 2009

Spring Colour.

The weather has been absolutely glorious today. Blue skies, bright sunshine and a strong wind. Unfortunately I've been feeling rough, bad headache and various other aches and pains. I went into town this morning to do a few jobs and collect Romas and I did not feel good. I've spent most of the rest of the day reading as this takes my mind off my headache. First I sat out side in the sunshine and then in the conservatory.
The first of the wild primroses are begining to appear in the hedgerows. Daffodils are blooming all over the place and going past people's gardens I saw plenty of spring flowers including camelias and some other trees covered in blossom.


Some spring colour in our garden.



4 comments:

Domestic Executive said...

Oh poor you. Hope you're resting and will be feeling better soon. I swear by beechams powders. The actual powders, not the capsules or any other fandango sort. Those little papers contain a secret ingredient that will cure most ills.

You do at least have a wonderful spring outlook to enjoy.

Enived said...

Those colors are amazing! I love flowers I want a garden when I have my own house.

happyone said...

Beautiful flowers. Your spring flowers are ahead of ours. I have seen green sprouts popping up now though.

Marrisa said...

Good old Daffs can make anyone smile. As a child we had a whole field of them and I used to run through them in joy, couldnt do that now as I would worry too much about bugs!

Hope you are feeling better now?? Its a tough time of the year when it can be so cold. xx