Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 2 March 2009

Parents' Evening.

Finally got home after the first lot of parents' meetings. I managed to overrun by half an hour. I have 10 mins to explain about the new e-profiles, give an overview of the child, talk about ways forward and explain and summarise 13 separate pages on the interactive whiteboard. I felt at times that I was gabbling away but I'll need to be even more concise tomorrow when it's the late meetings starting at 6.00.
Some early catkins against Saturday's grey skies.
This is why I love having a stone garden. The calm beauty of the soft grey stones makes a perfect backdrop for plants with unusual foliage.


No comments: