Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 1 March 2009

More Paperwork.

It's been another day of paperwork (virtual of course), as I've tried to make sure that my e-profiles are an accurate assessment of my children's progress. Hopefully the first of my parents' evenings will go smoothly. The e-profiles don't get printed out till the end of the year and I'll be using the interactive whiteboard to show them to the parents. The bright sunshine outside made me wish that I could be working out in the garden but when I ventured outside there was a very chilly wind. Anyway it was better to have sunshine to look at than those grey skies.
The box of narcissi by the front door is beginning to look bright and cheerful. I also found the first few flowers appearing in other parts of the garden.
I just caught the sunset when I took the rubbish up ready for the early morning visit of our fortnightly dustmen.

3 comments:

Renata Retkute said...

Labas Ruta, saunu sutikti lietuvius blogerius Jungtineje Karalysteje! Gal esi girdejusi, yra tokia JK lietuviu Svietimo Taryba, kadangi pati esi mokytoja, butu saunu susirasyti - svietimas07@yahoo.com
Linkejimai,
Renata Retkute
http://emarcipanas.blogas.lt/

happyone said...

That sunset is beautiful. It looks like a painting!

Ruta M. said...

labai malonu girdeti, bet as nemoku skaititi leituviskai, mano vyras parasio po manes, ir is irgi ne kalbeis leituskai us ilgo laiko. galbut us supranti ir butu labai gerai jaigu us galite rasiti angliskai

aciu labai