Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 27 August 2012

Heavy Rain.

It has been pouring all day long. That didn't stop Peter going out rowing in the afternoon. I think I must have overdone things yesterday as I've been feeling a bit rough all day. Nothing to do with drinking as I don't drink at all, just too much standing. When we were in the skittle alley I stood on a chair. It was initially to take photos but then I has such a good  view with a handy shelf to rest my arm on that I stood on the chair for the whole game. Or it might have been that last night for the first time I sat up in bed but had to stop as it set off the new pain in my hip. I'm seeing the orthopaedic consultant on Thursday and I was trying to find out if the operation had improved my ability to sit up in bed. As of now the answer is 'No' but I'm praying the new pain will wear off.
....... I've just got back from taking Linas and Shaslee into Ilfracombe for a meal (and will be collecting them later, good old taxi service of mum!). Coming down the drive there were not 1 but 2 buzzards sitting on fence posts on either side of the drive.

No comments: