Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Still Cool.

Much the same weather again today with the bonus of some sun in the afternoon. After a restful morning I was happy to potter about in the kitchen tidying up. I also did some paperwork, sorting out my diary for next term, not that I want to think about work yet. Linas had gone down to Plymouth again so I had to drive down to the station to collect him in the afternoon. It's such a shame that there are so few butterflies this year. Apart from the ringlets I have only seen a few skippers and one tortoiseshell. The first of the buddlieas are in flower and the air is full of the sweet scent of the nectar but all I see are little bees on the flowers. This pretty moth has been sitting on our hall wall today.

1 comment:

happyone said...

White on white - very pretty.

I've seen lots and lots of butterflies and things I've never even seen before up on our land. One of the many things I like about our home away from home. : )