Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 17 August 2012

Update.

Got back to the old Blogger interface but apparently it will be shut down in a few months. My biggest complaint is the size of the photos. How on earth can it be better to have to go into the HTML of each photo and change the width and height measurements instead of having 3 options, small / medium / big ? Even Linas had to admit that was not an improvement. Although Linas moved my favourites over there has still been the fun of having to sign back into some of the pages. I mean who remembers all those user names and passwords? Right now my thoughts about Google Chrome and the 'New' Blogger are unprintable.

2 comments:

happyone said...

It is very easy when I publish pictures on blogger and I use the new interface.
This is how it works for me.
On the post page just click on the picture icon.
Then choose files.
It gives you a list.
Click on the picture you want.
The picture then pops up on the screen.
You can click on the picture to put a blue frame around it.
Then click on add selected.
Then once it is in the body of your post when you click on it you can pick the size.
small, medium, large, extra large and even original size. You can also move it left, center, or right.
And even add a caption.

Hope this can help you.

Ruta M. said...

thanks. I'll give it a go. I got as far as putting the picture on but didn't see the size and position choices. I did search the net and only found the HTML solution.