Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Windy.

It's been a wild and stormy day today. I got up early while it was still dry, and surprisingly warm, to check the side dams up on the road to protect the drive from any heavy rain. After doing my morning jobs I then snuck back into bed as heavy rain fell. There were some dry and even sunny spells but they were very short and didn't encourage me to go for a walk or start any garden jobs. Instead I ironed the bedding that was washed yesterday. Apart from that I haven't done much. This disheartened me until I realised that as I become more mobile and more flexible I push myself that much more which can leave me feeling tired.

No comments: