Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 2 August 2012

More Rain.



Another day of warm sunshine interspersed with not just showers but proper cloudbursts. I managed to spend part of the afternoon reading outside before being driven indoors by the next lot of rain. As some sort of staff incentive they had a hog roast at Peter's work. He managed to become involved as one of the organisers so had to do a little taste testing. That made up for the rain they had. This evening he's off rowing again as the tides mean there will be no rowing next week.

I haven't done anything except rest today. Yesterday was the first time I braved lying down on the sofa which is a lot more comfortable than sitting on a garden chair but I have been making sure that I move around from time to time, go for walks in the garden, play the piano etc.

No comments: