Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 4 January 2014

Dry.

We're having a brief respite from the stormy weather but more storms due tomorrow. Apparently it's all linked to the storms over the east coast of North America.
We reconnected everything this morning but our internet is running at the speed of an arthritic snail, 0.1 Mb to be precise. I couldn't get online at all this morning so suddenly there was no communication with our widespread family, no chance to prepare stuff for work and no relaxing puzzles listening to my current favourite pieces of music. Instead I had a good long session picking up leaves and moss in the scree garden and then I'll finish the day with more ironing of duvet covers. The postman brought me a large parcel from Romas, more goodies - mmmm. I'll be back on my diet next week but for now I'm indulging.

No comments: