Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 17 January 2014

Rainbow.

Another day of brief sunny spells and heavy showers. At one point a child spotted a lovely rainbow over the playing field but we were in the middle of something and it wasn't possible to stop and all have a look. The afternoon seemed to end up being rather frantic. I put that down to trying to teach some children to sew as well as having several other activities going on at the same time. 
Peter collected me after school so we got home in time to enjoy the birds singing in the garden. We are going to look at the Peugeot tomorrow but Peter already thinks the mileage is too high.  

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh I love the leaf picture.