Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 19 November 2015

Greedy Patch.

Its been a gloomy grey day with a lot of rain. As night turned into day the sky went from dark grey to light grey making my early morning drive to work quite boring. I had a nice day teaching in Year 1 working with a TA who was my TA when I taught Year 2 for a whole year. Having driven to work in the gloom it was almost dark again as I drove home.
Today I'm having cottage cheese with my salad. I try and get my supper ready early so that the kitchen is free for Peter to prepare his food for work as he likes to eat his main meal in the middle of the day. If I'm at work all day the most I have at lunchtime is a piece of fruit but usually it's just coffee. Patch is the boss cat so if there's only one cottage cheese tub to lick out then it's his. His fat face always gets stuck in the tub but he just carries on licking and then hopes the tub will fall off or I come to the rescue.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I am always interested in pets. If someone has more than one of any pet, there is always the "head" whatever. I laughed at Patch....silly cat.

happyone said...

Funny seeing Patch with his head in the cottage cheese container. : )