Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 1 November 2015

So Warm!

Once again it was incredibly warm. The official temperature for here was 14C/ 57F. Another day for working outside in a t-shirt.  
It had been a cold clear night last night so any part of the garden that didn't get the sun, ie most of it, stayed wet with dew all day.  
I got on and did another of those must-do jobs, cutting down all the large sedums. I did a couple of beds before breakfast and then finished off after a break. For once I managed to cut back the plants in the whole garden. Whenever I'm out I see so many plants still to cut back and weeds everywhere. That's gardening I suppose. 

2 comments:

happyone said...

Love the last picture!! Looks windy.

Harriet said...

I often think I should walk my yard and garden with my eyes closed.....can't do what you can't see.