Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 5 November 2015

Wet.

The early morning drizzle made the acer leaves and the beach pebbles shine in the little sun that we had. The drizzle worsened during the day to full on rain. Not a day for climbing up ladders or attempting wiring. Instead I did lots of school work; planning for tomorrow and for Monday afternoon. It's the start of Arts' week and I'm being officially "observed". Unlike most other lessons including the phonics lesson where I had an unannounced drop-in I won't turn into a quivering wreck. Art is something I'm very confident teaching and I should be able to justify everything that I do. As I'm at work tomorrow I'll try and get all the resources ready in advance.
As it's Thursday I did some baking for Peter to take to work tomorrow. Chocolate cup-cakes with, as requested buttercream icing and I added some grated chocolate. For the rest of the time I've been working on the wedding card. I dug out all the odd boxes of watercolours and had a bit of an experiment. I remembered that you have to start with the lightest bits first so it's gradually building up.
Aargh! Peter has come home and reminded me that he's not going to work tomorrow. Oh well, the cup-cakes can wait until Monday.

No comments: