Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 3 August 2017

Windy.

It's been a wild and stormy day. Lots of showers and some brief sunny spells. A straight sided bucket that I had left outside, having run in to escape the rain yesterday, had almost 3 cms of water in just from last night. 
With friends and family coming to stay soon I put in a final effort and cleared the last of the loft treasures from one of the spare bedrooms sorting out yet more stuff to go and putting things in the smallest bedroom that is now being used as a storage room. Then I had to move a stack of boxes to get to the big bag in which was a spare duvet. Luckily most of the boxes I had to move were empty. 
The wisteria is flowering for a second time.

No comments: