Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 22 October 2017

Stormy.

It's been a day of very heavy rain and intermittent sunshine. 
For some reason I found it hard to get motivated today. By focussing first on some simple jobs that had to be done I found myself better able to do some more sorting and packing. I was pleased to find that a large box which I had assumed was for Peter's printer wasn't and could be used for more important things such as wet suits. Keeping a number of wetsuits shows what an old softy I am, thinking about my family's needs. I never wear a wetsuit just a rash vest over a swimming costume and I'm not sure what conditions would temp Peter into our chilly seas. He'd rather be rowing or that the water was at least 20C.

1 comment:

happyone said...

A beautiful pink rose.