Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 7 October 2017

Wet.

WE had a very wet morning. So wet that my morning views from the bedroom windows were mostly of raindrops on the glass. It stopped raining by the afternoon with a few splashes of blue sky visible between the clouds if you looked hard enough. The trees are now beginning to look bare as the leaves succumb to the strong winds.
I haven't physically done a lot today apart from bag up stuff for the charity shops but it has felt quite stressful. That's because I've been trying to plan which boxes/items will go where. Storage space is quite a bit more expensive than we originally thought though there are a variety of size spaces available at the place we intend to use. I've been making scale plans of the spaces, house rooms and garage and shuffling more bits of paper to represent our possessions to see how to fit things in. Reluctantly I've come to the conclusion that one of our two sofas will have to go. In our new downsized lives having two sofas as well as a large armchair is excessive. All in all not a very productive day. 

No comments: