Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 29 March 2018

Wet.

Lots of rain today, all morning long then showers in the afternoon. A good day to carry on with the paint scraping. Just one and a half door frames to do, (about two sessions) and then on to the bannisters.
Lots of daffodils out in the neighbours' gardens. So far I've got two about to flower. Below- an approaching shower coming from the west.
We've heard from the handyman that it'll be a few more weeks before he starts on the decking. I was hoping for sooner but there you go. Dreckly (directly) is the Devon equivalent of manana and I think that's what we're working on.
Interesting evening skies. Peter cooked a Chinese meal for us tonight, stir fry vegetables & noodles with chicken accompanied by spring rolls and prawn toast from the supermarket. It's nice to have a change from my salad once in a while.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Always nice when you get supper cooked for you. : )