Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 1 June 2018

Dry.

I believe it's been nice and sunny today however I've spent the day painting the all woodwork in the hall. It was a long and tedious job and by the end I really didn't care if there were cat hairs or dust in the paint. On the plus side it was lovely to see the woodwork such a bright white and there was the thought that one more coat will see me almost at the end of home decorating.
As I was leaving doors ajar to paint the frames I kept an eye on the cats, no sneaking into our bedroom or walking about on Peter's keyboard in the middle of his gaming. Speedy slept most of the day in the sitting room while Patch preferred to sleep in my study. However after feeding the cats I forgot that Patch likes to sleep on the table amongst all the tools which today included the lid of the paint tin that I had foolishly left there. Luckily the floor that he walked on was wooden and easily cleaned and I managed to wipe most of the paint from his paw.
Allium Siculum.

2 comments:

happyone said...

I like white woodwork too and will have it in the new house.

Harriet said...

What is the first flower...yellow and orange? Your geranium is like my choice this year. I love your flowers and the colors!