Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 28 June 2018

Even Hotter.

The hot weather continues and everywhere the grass is turning brown. It was too hot to spend long outside though we did sit out later in the afternoon when there was a cooling breeze.

 Bindweed on a neighbour's fence.
I had a dentist appointment today for 'deep cleaning' and a small filling at the top of a tooth. I told the dentist that I was fine with injections but terrified of the drill due to too manty bad experiences. She injected all around a tooth that had been sensitive when prodded last time and then used the descaling tool to clean up the filling site. That was much better and most of the time my concern was getting too much water into the back of my throat and having to swallow. The injection area still feels a bit odd but it wasn't too bad an experience. At least I didn't have to pay any more as I'd paid last time and it was all included.
We had planned to go the beach for a curry and I was hoping to go earlier and spend time on the beach but Peter wasn't keen as his back is still sore. Another trip to the chiropractor? Possibly we'll get to the beach next week before the school holidays as Peter won't go if the beaches are crowded.

2 comments:

happyone said...

The bindweed looks just like morning glories. Is it the same plant?
It is very pretty.

Ruta M. said...

Yes it is though here the garden Morning Glory has blue flowers. Just googled and there are over 1,000 species of Morning Glory.