Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 25 June 2018

Hot.

More hot sun today. This time it was Peter's t-shirts hung out to air in the blazing sun.
I had an appointment with the doctor this afternoon. I saw the same one as before as I wanted to report new and worsening symptoms in my knee but still no budging, physio first and according to the doctor the steroid injection wouldn't help. Hah, I'm not sure if I believe that. I'd even done my cycling and spent time chipping away at the paving stones on my knees but they were still working without pain when I saw the doctor.
I did some shopping on my way back from the doctor and got home in time (5.00) to spend some time outside joined by Peter. Our peace was somewhat disturbed by loud music coming from our neighbours' garden. I can understand the radio being played when our neighbours are relaxing outside but I find it irritating when they go inside and leave the radio playing - loudly. But as Peter said, it's not worth falling out with the neighbours over their radio.
Patch and Speedy like to come out and join us but soon found themselves a shady spot. The thermometer read 27C/80.6F in the shade and there wasn't a lot of breeze. This evening the sky sported a lot of streaky clouds in shades of pink and grey and the forecast is for the hot weather to continue. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

The cats all sprawled out made me smile. : )