Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 22 June 2018

Sunny.

It's been another very hot day tempered by the wind. Perfect drying conditions and the washing that I hung out on the line was dry by the time I had sorted out the porch cupboard. That was mainly a matter of gathering together all the small containers of screws and other small bits and putting the contents back in the larger containers. I do have a tendency to put all the things I need together in a tub when I'm doing something and then just putting the tub away at the end of the job. 
Being such a sunny day I thought I'd try and even up my tan which as ever  is a range of shades with the backs of my legs very pale. I brought out my Pilates mat and some cushions and arranged myself face down. Half an hour was enough though later I sat out on the sun lounger with a cup of tea. 
I did a bit more cleaning off of the paving slabs, three done today while my assistant snoozed in the sun. 
As it was so nice outside I did my afternoon exercises out in the garden and enjoyed the refreshing breeze. 

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Great photos. I especially like the fuchsia and your lovely blue ball!