Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 17 June 2018

Grey.

Today has been grey, cold, windy and at times wet.
Having done the tedious prep work yesterday today I painted all the woodwork in the kitchen. Only the door frame needed two coats as the rest had been white before. I had an early start as Peter went off rowing first thing. Today's other job was to make a start on sorting and tidying the cupboard by the front door. Before I got round to that I built another shelf, four legs and a top, as there was some wasted space at the bottom. A couple of trips to the garage cleared even more space. 
The tomato plants are doing well with the first flower trusses appearing. Time to start with the tomato food.  

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I hope your tomatoes are plentiful, sweet and juicy!

happyone said...

Seems like your painting will never be done!!
Nice to see that first flower on your tomato plant. I too hope you get lots of tomatoes. Nothing like home grown tomatoes.