Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 4 July 2021

Grey.

A little bit cooler today but still very cloudy with freqent showers.
After putting on a pot of hearty soup to cook it was back into my gardening clothes to carry on with the hedge trimming hacking. I left the hydrangea to be cut back later in the year and tackled the escallonia which makes up a good part of the hedge. Allowing some room for growth I took off about 2ft which will make future maintenance a lot easier. Easier as it might be to have the hedge hacked down doing it my way I can cut the thicker stems back even shorter so that I can just run the electric hedge trimmer over the new growth each year.  
For fun I looked back at past photos.
Above - 2019 after several trips up from Devon and much chopping and filling of skips. At that point I don't think we even knew there was a wall across the garden.
One year later we'd moved in and the hedge was still wild.

 

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!