Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 6 June 2022

Warm.

The day began grey and warm with a calm sea. Later the clouds began to clear and it got even warmer. Warm enough to dry the washing out on the line.
I have spent as much time as I can gardening. Before I could think about putting down a last row of slabs in the back garden I had to sort out the concrete edge for the vegetable bed. It was a shame that the space wasn't quite right, if I put the edging slab in one position there wasn't enough room for the slabs and if I set it further in then the second edging slab didn't fit. I've gone with that solution in the hope that Peter can cut the concrete with his stone cutter. Having got so far I made a start on digging up the narcissi bulbs which is a harder job than I thought it would be. I don't remember planting them so deep. I took the bulbs that I dug up down to the front garden and got them planted at the back of one of the raised beds.
The next clematis to flower.


 

No comments: