Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

New Clothes.

It was a bit foggy this morning. I wasn't as early as I wanted to be but I still had to stop and take some pictures of the misty hills. The sun was still behind the clouds and making a very interesting effect on the clouds.
It has been quite warm for the rest of the day. We had a few spots of rain in the afternoon and the roads on the way home were wet so there must have been more rain up in the hills.
School has been ok. I had a planning afternoon but the changed format (as my year group partners work part time and will only be joining me once a fortnight) means I can't really get on with the actual planning for next week unlike last year where by the end of our ppa afternoon I usually had the forthcoming week's plan done and most of the daily plans. Instead I concentrated on sorting out display material for the change to the 'India' topic. That's not made easy by the temperamental IT system where bits won't talk to each other. The brick nearly got used on the staffroom pc when it froze up on me.
My recent Ebay spree makes coming home exciting with parcels waiting to be opened each day. Today the shalwar kameez arrived. It is really lovely, comfortable and also quite flattering. Peter's out at the gym so I can't get him to take a photo yet but will post one soon.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Oh I really do like misty foggy photos.

Catching the Magic said...

Gorgeous photographs and the new clothes sound exciting!