Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 5 September 2010

What Weekend ?

Wahh! another whole day spent doing school work. At least I have been working at a relaxed pace and taking the odd break to do a bit of my puzzle or even watch tv. Finally, finally my files are sorted and even though I haven't printed up all my daily plans I know what I'm doing this week. I keep telling myself that this level of work is because it's a new class and a new year. Hopefully within a week I'll have all my systems set up and everything will be organised. Mind you I don't know how long I will be teaching full-time. It could be for a week or two, a month or two or longer.
It rained until the afternoon when it would have been nice to get outside even if there wasn't any sun. I took a very brief walk this evening simply to get some fresh air and take a few photos.

The foals, Ben and Doris were lying around in their field. I think that Doris' fringe looks really sweet where the sun has bleached it to a ginger colour. Can't stop, need to print up tomorrow's plan and maybe watch some more tv before going to bed to spend the night thinking about everything I need to do.



No comments: