Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Back To Work.

Autumn is really blowing in now, one minute icy cold the next the sun burning down.

My morning was spent hanging pictures in the sitting room and the hall. A mix of watercolours, oils, photos and posters. In a way I preferred the sitting room with bare white walls but then I would have to find storage space for the various bits of art I have accumulated.

The afternoon saw me back at school working with the Year 2 children on various art activities. A quick walk to the post office to collect a parcel that had to be signed for and then home for a relaxing evening.

No comments: