Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 18 September 2011

Stormy Day.

I woke this morning to a wild and windy day. The leaves were coming down fast and furious. How long before the bare trees stretch their skeletal fingers towards the sky? Peter went off to row in the morning and said it was exhilarating out on the river. As my consultant said it would be OK I'm going to try rowing next weekend when the gig club are holding more taster sessions. That way I will be able to find out if my back and knee can cope with it. It would be fantastic to find a suitable form of exercise. There were a few bright spells when the wind felt very warm but for most of the time it rained heavily so I pottered around indoors tidying up.


Lots of colour still in the garden.


No comments: