Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Disappointment.

It was really lovely this morning to wake to blue skies and sunshine. I felt so cheerful even though I was stuck indoors doing more filling and sanding on the woodwork. Even when my first idea to cover up several very big gaps didn't work and I wasted time cutting small bits of wood and screwing them into place I didn't get too cross with myself. I have a better plan to try tomorrow which might do the job. It stayed sunny all the time while I was at work and as I sat in the car park I even toyed with the idea of driving down for a refreshing walk by the beach. Then I compromised by promising myself a walk up the hill to enjoy the lovely weather. But only a few miles out of town the weather deteriorated, I lost my views of the sea and there was hardly any blue in the sky. So instead I took a few pictures in the gloomy garden and did some more filling of holes. Maybe the sun will come back tomorrow.

No comments: