Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 22 September 2011

Mixed Weather.

Sanding will be on the schedule for a while now as I am resisiting the temptation to paint as I go along. Instead I will fill and sand all the doors and frames in the downstairs corridoor before painting. I might even unscrew the door handles instead of trying to paint around them.I am so lucky to have this view from my PC. I tried to catch a sunny spell but as we are down in a valley we lose the sun quite early even when it is shining.

A little earlier the top of the garden was bathed in light,

which quickly turned to overcast again. It is still very warm with westerly winds so I don't know where the warmth is coming from. (I had a quick look on Google and people in the SE are saying it's really cold.)


Earlier on today, before I went to work, Squeaky and Smudge had decided that the best place was cuddled up to the Rayburn.

No comments: