Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 8 November 2012

Cloudy.

I didn't get up quite so early this morning but I still had time to sort through the last (almost) boxes of 'stuff'. I wish I could simply bring myself to empty out the collection of nails, screws, bolts, nuts and other assorted junk straight into the bin but I just can't do it. I feel compelled to pick out the good stuff 'cos you never know when it will come in useful. Then it was time for work where I more or less repeated Tuesday's lessons with the other Year 2 class.
 Coming home a sunset was trying to happen with shafts of light reaching down to the sea.
At least the roads were in better condition on my journey home with the mud slick that extended for about a mile from the top of our drive having dried up somewhat. The local dairy farmer is muck spreading on all his fields and with the recent rain the clay soil sticks to the tractor and spreader wheels and ends up on the road. Going out to work I had to be careful as I didn't want to end up skidding right into the hedge. Needless to say my once clean car is now muddy right up to the windows.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Those rays of sun coming through the clouds are amazingly beautiful.