Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 29 November 2012

Sunny.

Tonight's moon.
I didn't leave school until  4.45 when it was already dark. Early morning had not been much fun either. It was bitterly cold and there was ice both outside and inside the windscreen. It took some time and copious amounts of de-icer before I could get going. Luckily the roads were dry and were clear of ice except for a few frozen puddles. I've covered the windscreen tonight so it should be a bit easier to get going in the morning.
I had a fun day in school. Being Arts Week I was free to plan a day of creative activities based on rain forests. That class will be performing 2 dances in the Christmas production so in the morning we went through one of the dances so that I have an idea of what they are supposed to be doing and can keep on practising with them. 

No comments: