Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Sun & Showers.

We had some longer spells of sun this morning while this afternoon there have been some heavy showers. Peter was out at 7.00 again for another early morning row. At least he didn't get soaked this time. This afternoon we tackled the remaining boxes from the back room and the contents have been sorted into keep, recycle, donate and chuck. Now all that remains is for me to sort out the last box of to keep items, make sure everything is in labelled boxes and then work out the best way to store those boxes. I might even have the job finished by the end of the week. Once I've made a final trip to the recycling centre I can then start thinking of the next job to do.
The winter jasmine has put out its first flowers.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Very pretty yellow flowers against the rock. Really nice photo!!

Have you thought about getting rid of your word verification? Sometimes I have to try many times before it works. Just a thought.

Ruta M. said...

I didn't know I had it. I'll have a look and see if I can take it off.
(There isn't one when I want to leave a comment)