Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Sun & Showers.

We have had some bright sunny spells today, and showers too but I got so engrossed with my tool tidying that all of a sudden it was too dark to take photos. But all the tools have been sorted and put away in labelled boxes. The job isn't quite finished as a few trays of odd items remain piled in the corner of the kitchen. I've already got a box labelled 'random tools' and I think I'll have to have a 'random fittings' box too. Here's hoping I'll be able to work my way through those tomorrow.
Rowing this weekend is in the afternoon which is better for Peter but not so good for me as it is hard to fit in a walk. Peter always gets soaked from the feet upwards as they have to wade into the river to launch the gigs but today he also got soaked from the head downwards due to rain and hail. But he still enjoys it and it has kept him fit and trim. I hope for the same results when I start rowing sometime in the spring (I don't do cold and wet).

No comments: