Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 9 December 2012

Grey.

Today's rain eased up enough for me to get outside and finish weeding the path around the pond. All it needs is a more gravel on top and the whole thing is done. While Peter was out rowing I mixed up some wall filler and smoothed over all the holes left by the insulation people. Once it is thoroughly dry I'll be able to paint over it and hopefully all will look as new.
It started to get colder in the afternoon and when I came back indoors I found Speedy actually sitting on the range. My first thought was that either the range temperature had dropped or Speedy had an insulated bottom but when I picked him up I saw he had been sitting on a hat that had been left there. I got to speak to Romas today and he is definitely not going to be able to make it home for Christmas. It will be the first time since we had the children that we will be on our own for Christmas. 

No comments: