Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sunny.


It was great to be able to spend an hour before breakfast working in the garden. Although the sun doesn't really hit the garden at this time of year I could see it shining up on the hills as I cleared the path around the pond.
I had a fun afternoon with the reception children painting the clay hedgehogs they made the other week. There wasn't a staff meeting after school but I stayed until nearly 5.00 talking with the teacher whose class I will be teaching for the rest of the week. That included making instruction sheets for tomorrow's clay activity. Then I popped down to the Co-op and picked up quite a few bargains including lots of bagels which have gone into the freezer. A portion of prawn cocktail and some button mushrooms made a tasty supper served with cous-cous. 
It's strange what the banks will do to get new customers. A box nearly the size of a shoe box with a soft toy monkey from Barclay's came in the post for Peter as some sort of advertising gimmick.

No comments: